What we do during breakdown repair:
• Operate system and check for worn, damaged or non functioning parts.
• At completion of fault finding inspection we will list the affected components with any reccomendations replacement and pricing for parts prior to repairs and recommisioning.
Our staff have worked with everything that's out there. So, rest assured that we have the knowledge to service even the toughest units.
We've got a skilled set of qualified technicians who are knowledgeable about any type of evaporative cooler you have.
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8:00am to 5:30pm
Tuesday: 8:00am to 5:30pm
Wednesday: 8:00am to 5:30pm
Thursday: 8:00am to 5:30pm
Friday: 8:00am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 2:30pm
After hours call outs available for emrgencies. Additional rates.
Accreditation: Restricted Electrical License / Disconnect Reconnect up to 1000V Plug & Cord, EW148085.
Insurances Held: Public Liability and Comprehensive Vehicle.
Terms & Conditions:
At EvapCoolerRescue / Mechanical Services we service, maintain and repair various types of Evaporative Cooling Units across Perth and the surrounding metro areas. Specialising in residential and commercial units. We've even worked hard to make sure that our staff knows the most up-to-date information about all of your Evaporative Cooling needs. Keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the summer months is our goal!
What we do during service:
• Open entire unit and wash/clean all the parts including pads, tray and fan blades.
• Inspect all electrical parts and electrical boards.
• Inspect the fan motor and blades condition and function.
• Inspect water pump condition and function.
• Inspect solenoid & dump valve condition and function
• At completion of service inspection we will list the condition of all components with any recomendations repalcment and pricing for parts.